Why Choose Rising Stars
At Rising Stars, we are "Dance & So Much More." This means that our students not only receive a dance and performing arts education, but they also learn discipline, dedication, teamwork, patience, good work ethic, respect and kindness that will prepare them for college and beyond.
Our dance and performing arts classes provide healthy exercise, fun, positive self-esteem, discipline, and knowledge combined with camaraderie. We encourage individualized, personal growth as well as teamwork. We provide a fun filled, safe, and healthy "Home Away From Home." We are honored and privileged to share, in some small way, the development of that unique individual, your precious child, our "Rising Star."
31 years at this location
- Loving and nurturing teachers, and staff
- Unsurpassed customer service
- Classes 18 months through adult
- "Special Stars" classes for students with special needs/ disabilities
- NEVER a registration fee!
- FREE DVD of All Recitals with the purchase of 2 recital tickets!!! ($65 value)!
- FREE weekly Pointe class! Call for details
- Open Audtions for pre-competition and competition programs at your convenience
- Nationally acclaimed choreography, costuming and creativity
- Award winning and National champion competition teams
- Accredited By:
- Dance Educators Of America (DEA) - Tap, Ballet, Jazz and Acrobatics
- Arcobatic Arts
- NYU School of Medicine - Principles of Dance Medicine, specializing in the foot and ankle
- NYU School of Medicine - Function and injury in the dancer
- NYU School of Medicine - Dance medicine and dance injuries